One of the most generous loyalty programs in France
Festival Series Mania Lille 2021
Lille will host for a new edition, the International Festival "Séries Mania Lille Hauts-de-France", from 26th August to 2nd September 2021.
This completely free event will be an opportunity to discover new series, but also a professional forum, exhibitions, parties ...
You will appreciate the calm and comfort of the Hotel Morphée in Villeneuve d'Ascq, the free private car park, the room service, as well as the hotel reception open 24 hours a day.
The programme includes 50 new series presented, 10 prizes awarded by an international jury. More than 100 free screenings in Lille and the region (Amiens, St Quentin, Arras). The opportunity to offer to all audiences, the best of contemporary creation through the series.
An event that has quickly become a must, with 75,000 spectators at its 2nd edition in 2019!
Notably because the organizers do not want to limit themselves to the series. Exhibitions, and many other events will be organized in parallel to the festival to bring together a wider audience.
Many places will be solicited:
- The Gare Saint-Sauveur will host musical evenings.
- The Tripostal will host the village Mania Series
- The Palais des Beaux-Arts will present an exhibition of the series as part of its fifth Open Museum.
- Opening and closing ceremonies and screenings will be held in the Nouveau Siècle.
- The other screenings will take place at the Magestic, the UGC, as well as in other places in the region, to allow the festival to cross the borders of Lille.
- Forum européen des Projets et des Talents (professional event) in Lille Grand Palais with 1.200 professionals from more than 20 countries.
- Evenings at the Saint-Sauveur train station and at the CCI Grand Lille