One of the most generous loyalty programs in France
Garden and park in Lille: our 2 favorites
Like to have fun in a green environment?
You are on the right page!
We have selected for you our favorite park and garden to visit during your stay in our hotel Morphée ***.
Let's go! Follow the guide, and discover our favorites ❤️ !
1 - The Vauban garden (aka the classified garden)
Classified as a Historic Monument, walk through this magnificent English-style landscaped garden, located near the center of Lille.
Hidden through its flowery alleys, you will be surprised to discover :
- An artificial grotto.
- A puppet theater (Le P'ti Jacques), offering you participative shows, from April to October. We assure you: your children will be delighted!
- Some monuments paying homage to Lille personalities such as Charles de Gaulle, only that!
This garden won the Travellers' Choice award in 2020 (Tripadvisor certificate of excellence). Enough to comfort you in the idea of strolling in this family place.
2 - The Park of the Citadel (aka the green lung of Lille)
Considered as the largest green space of the Capital of Flanders, with its 110 hectares, the Park of the Citadel offers a multitude of activities.
You will find there :
- The Citadel of Vauban, a fortification built by Vauban between 1667 and 1670.
- The wood of Boulogne, a place particularly appreciated by the sportsmen, since indeed, you have at your disposal equipments for muscular reinforcement and stretching.
Moreover, in this wood, you will be able to spend your energy in Accro-Lille, thanks to the accrobranches courses which will delight young and old.
- The Zoo of Lille, which will allow you to sensitize all your family on the protection of our environment. During this visit you will see nearly 70 different animal species.
- To finish, fill up with thrills, at the Cita-Parc, an amusement park of not less than 9 000 m².
If you also want to enjoy the moment, rest and have fun in these emblematic places of Lille: book your stay in our hotel now.
Our team will be happy to tell you more... 😉